Centaur Asset Management – Investment Advisor
Centaur Asset Management (“CAM”) is a subsidiary of Centaur Holdings Ltd (“Centaur”), a global investment holding company with interests and investments ranging from asset management, wealth management, private equity, venture capital, mining and natural resources and agricultural investments. CAM are the ‘boutique’ asset management and investment advisory division of Centaur, providing investment solutions for individuals, advisors, fund sub-advisory clients and institutions.
CAMs investment team provides investment strategies, structuring, advice and ongoing management or advisory services with a specific focus on diversified asset classes and uncorrelated investment opportunities.
CAMs investment team is driven by intensity, integrity, intellectual curiosity and a strong sense of investment and ethical values. The founding principles work closely on every transaction to share knowledge and experience.
CAMs principal office is in Dubai, UAE, with additional offices in London and Bermuda.
Emerging Asset Management – Phoenix LFF Investment Manager
Emerging Asset Management Ltd. manages a number of fund platforms authorized as mutual funds and segregate account/portfolio companies in various offshore jurisdictions, including Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.
EAM provides the services required to support managers pursuing alternative investment strategies so that they can focus their time and resources on their trading strategies in order to achieve a successful track record.
Apex Fund Services – Phoenix LFF Administrator
Apex Fund Services (Dubai) Ltd is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and is part of the Apex fund services group (“Apex”).
Apex is ISAE 3402/SSAE16 audited and currently has assets under administration of circa $28 Billion (July 2014) with 370 employees in 34 global offices providing fund administration to over 900 investment funds.
Apex has won various awards including:
- Best fund administrator – sharia compliant funds – 2014 MENA FM Awards
- Best fund administrator – 2013 Zawya awards Middle East
- Number 2 fund administrator worldwide – 2013 Hedge Funds Review
- Most innovative fund administrator under $30 billion – 2012 HFM week awards
- Best service provider Middle East – 2011 Hedge Funds World
- Best fund administrator Bermuda – 2010 Fund domicile.com service provider awards
- Best sharia fund administrator – 2010 HFM week
- Most innovative fund administrator Ireland – 2010 HFM week
- Most innovative fund administrator – 2010 HFM week European hedge fund services award
- Most innovative fund administrator under $30 billion – 2010 HFM week US hedge fund services award
- Most innovative fund administrator Bermuda – 2009 HFM week awards
- Best fund administrator Bahrain – 2009 Fund domicile.com service provider awards
- Best fund administrator Bermuda – 2009 Fund domicile.com service provider awards
- Best fund administrator Dubai – 2009 Fund domicile.com service provider awards
Deloitte – Auditors
Deloitte’s approximately 182,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence. Deloitte’s professionals are unified by a culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities.
Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte has won various awards including:
- 1st in Global Consulting and Management Consulting based on revenue by Kennedy in their recent report entitled Global Consulting Index 2013
- 1st globally in Consulting by Gartner in their recently released market share analysis entitled Market Share: IT Services, 2013
- The leader in Analytics IT Consulting by Kennedy in their IT Consulting: Analytics 2014 report
- 1st in both the Accounting Firm of the Year and the Audit Firm of the Year in the Financial Review CFO Awards 2013.
- 1st in the 2013 EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Partner of the Year Award by SAP
- Two awards at the 2013 Taxation Awards. The Olympic and Paralympic Tax Team won “Best Big Four Tax Team” and the US/UK High Net Worth team won the accolade of “Best High Net Worth Team”
- Professional Services Firm of the Year, for the second time in three years, at the City AM Awards on 17 October